Monday, January 25, 2010

WHOA HAPPY 2010!

How long has it been since I posted?! haha who knows, huh? Nothing truly new with me... I was in a horse show riding a new horse named Charlotte. She's a sweet-brat. Char kicked my trainer in the thigh. OW!

As for school:
Excelling in Intro to Lit
Excellng in Anatomy and Physiology
Stinking terribily in IEW B
Struggling in Physical Science
Struggling in Pre-Algrbra (but slowly learning! yay!)

Remember, no such thing as a bad student- only a bad teacher!

As for more random news I just feel like posing for no reason at all:

(1) I'm saving up for an Ipod Touch (with money from my new job! yippee!), 'cause my old Ipod is trash

(2) I am feverently begging my parents to allow me to have a facebook

(3) I CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER CAMP THIS (you guessed it!) SUMMER!

Well, thats all. Laters!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

HEY MCKENNA! It's Maggie here!